Reflection of presentation


 In this post, I will reflect what I had talked in my presentation which was held on July 15th. 


At first, I will show you the outline of my presentation.
  1. Introduction
  2. Result of my survey
  3. Findings through research 
  4. Details about my NPO
In “introduction” part, I explained what is going on in Japanese medical care and what is seen as a problematic. I talked almost same contents as I wrote on the post of  “Answering 30questions [general information].”

Then, I moved to the next topic “result of my survey.” In this section, I introduced the result of my survey and what I found through the survey. I recommend to see the last post of my blog to know the result of my survey. But I mentioned one thing which was not written in my last post so I added it here. For the question “How much money would you pay for an ambulance?,” there was a person who answered that 45,000 yen would be the best for an ambulance ride. At first, I don’t know why the person answered like this. However, after I researched more deeply, I found that it cast 45,000yen to move an ambulance for one call. Therefore, I think the possibility that the person who answered 45,000yen would be the ideal cost for ambulance ride might know the reality of cast is high.

In the next section, I focused on “findings through research.” Here, I introduced some results I found from the 30 research that I did on this blog. As the former section, the contents of this section was almost same as I wrote in this blog. However, there are one thing that I haven’t share with you so I will tell you about that topic. In the post whose title is “Answering 30 questions [Media attraction],” I found that something seems to be happen in 2015. Then after I wrote this, I researched about it more. Then, finally, I found that the Ministry of Finance supposed an idea of charging ambulance for the patients who had mild disease in 2015. Therefore, we saw the exciting debates around 2015 about the issue of inappropriate use of an ambulance.

In the last section, I introduced my original NPO, whose name is Second Home. Although I would like to talk about it more, I think it is more convenient for readers to post a new blog for this topic. Therefore, please check it out!!
 
As a reflection for my presentation, I will give some my good points and bad points below.
[good points]
*preparation for the presentation: I took much time to make many slides to explain details.

*without note: I tried to not rely on script. So I think I might behave more confident than usual.

[bad points]

*voice passion: I think I need more passion to involve listeners to my presentation.

*font size: I received a comment from my classmate that it is difficult to see because the letter is small. From the next time, I will try to improve that point. 

 

Comments